Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Support  (Read 2502 times)

Offline aka_s2h

• Scout
    • View Profile
Support
« on: July 31, 2010, 08:54:14 PM »
Hi Tribe,

I was doing well on this diet and as circumstances have it I dropped off the wagon. I feel so emotionally and physically low and even though I know that I will feel great for doing this I am resisting all the way. I have said to myself that I would restart again and just didnt. I am on day one again and 2/3 of the way through the day.

Just saying hi is all the support I need as I can do the rest. I loved how there were always people on here replying to posts so that is why I ask.

Offline watersennin

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Support
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 10:25:20 PM »
Don't feel to bad no ones perfect and sh** happens. I too fell off the wagon recently do to a challenge that I couldn't refuse (eating competition at my work, I won so it was worth it) and do to an OCD I have i will start again on Monday (I have this thing where I can start anything new until the next Monday, it's really annoying).
"In the past, severe training was the proper tradition, but nowadays people tend to avoid it as much as possible. Sometimes being ruthless or withstanding brutality is part of the art of self protection. Easy training will not make it possible to protect you from attack and danger. When your life is in danger and you are totally involved in survival you can easily endure severe injuries and hardships. Remember "Sutemi no Seishin" which is the spirit to fearlessly throw your life away." - some guy who i cant remember the name of

"Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post" - stewie griffin

Hericletus (circa 500 B.C.) said of men in battle;
"Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there."
"Eighty are nothing but targets."
"Nine are real fighters, we are lucky to have them, they make the battle."
"Ah, but the One..." "One of them is a Warrior..."
"He will bring the others back."

Offline aka_s2h

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 03:20:30 PM »
Thanks.

I have survived 2 days and this is now day 3. Besides the emotional hangups I felt physically better yesterday and the 1 st day was fairly easy. Day 3 was the switch over point for me last time where I was low energy to all of a sudden in 15 minutes high energy which stayed with me the entire time.

Offline aka_s2h

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 05:54:07 PM »
Making my feast for tonight as I am at work.
Iceberg and Cos Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Carrot, Hard boiled egg, Orange salad with Olive Leaf Extract Dressing.
Mix through with chunks of Kangaroo marinated in garlic and herbs.
I cant wait.
Everyone else will probably have McDonalds.