Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: I LOVE THIS WAY OF LIFE...  (Read 3933 times)

Offline D163

• Cub
    • View Profile
I LOVE THIS WAY OF LIFE...
« on: April 24, 2010, 12:32:24 PM »
I was told about the cavemanpower through a friend...and i must admit, it is an awesome revitalization to my spirit and physique.
i am glad that i bumped into this.. i used to weigh 225 lbs... and out of shape due to a martial arts injury
and now im 185 lbs and i feel like i could take on the world and all its tasks... connection is the key to stabilization
have a great day everyone and know you are doing something amazing everyday

D

Offline Riverman

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: I LOVE THIS WAY OF LIFE...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 12:55:16 PM »
WOW! Thats great work.  How long have you been enjoying the caveman lifestyle?  I am a newcomer and just geeting all the rules figured out and I must say I feel pretty good too, although I have dropped many pounds yet.  Keep up the good work!

Offline MrWinchell

• Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 11:22:09 PM »
I love to hear these success stories. Very motivational  ;D

Good luck to you.
"Those who give up freedom for security, deserve neither"--Ben Franklin

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius

He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. -- Samuel Johnson

Offline D163

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 09:10:10 AM »
Thanks guys!... its always awesome to hear positive reinforcement... i started doing construction a while back so i began the weight loss part  before i started this lifestyle..im relatively new to this i am in my 9th week .. but i started seeing differences in my energy and strength like in the 2nd week...
i am in NYC and im seriously considering starting up some sort of group where other people living this lifestyle and practicing the exercises and techniques can all meet up for support and/or training.
maybe like  boot camp style training sessions ..

That'll be awesome, NY is full of different locals to do awesome exercises and enjoy the environment which is a big part of this awesome experience

Offline MrWinchell

• Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »
Make it happen captain! Sounds like a good idea to me.  :)
"Those who give up freedom for security, deserve neither"--Ben Franklin

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius

He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man. -- Samuel Johnson

Offline COMA

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 11:54:17 AM »
I am sure this link has been posted on the forum before but I think you will find it interesting...Maybe this is the group you are looking fore in NYC...http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/10/fashion/10caveman.html
The man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war, and afterward he turns his rifle in at the armory and believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle and the power the rifle proffered. The cold weight, the buttstock in the shoulder, the sexy slope and fall of the trigger guard. - Anthony Swofford...

Offline D163

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 03:53:41 PM »
Thank You Coma, it was interesting... im down to 175 and in the best shape of my life... i can run un winded for up to 4 miles...and can do at any given time 60 push ups and 30 pull up and like 45 chin ups lol
i also have recommended this site to a VAST amount of people...
CAVE MAN POWER !

be well to be blessed guys