Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: trouble with logging in  (Read 2324 times)

.tigeress

trouble with logging in
« on: October 02, 2009, 03:01:36 AM »
Hi I'm brand new and am having trouble logging in. My pass word never works and I have to keep following the forgot your pass word link through my email. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's a technical hitch. Am loving the website. Please help me so I can easily log on any time. Am on my second day now and all seems to be going well. Would love some feed back.
Thank you all.

Offline Tony Bondioli

• Tribal Moderator
  • Warrior
  • Be strong in spirit & equal to our Fathers of old.
    • View Profile
Re: trouble with logging in
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 07:27:46 AM »
Hi Tigeress,

Welcome to the Caveman Power forum.  I'm not sure what the problem is with your password... could it be a case-sensitive issue?  If it continues, you might consider changing your password and seeing if the new one works better.

Glad to hear things are going well for you (apart from the technical difficulty).  Please keep us posted on your progress.
RN, B.Sc. Health Promotion and Wellness. Public Health Nurse serving a Great Lakes Native American tribe. Husband and father. Lousy at cards, but with a fair singing voice. Good to have around when the excrement hits the rotating cooling apparatus.

"I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong."  (Vita Sackville-West)

“I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with the potential of a superman. I'm living on.”  (David Bowie)

"Man fears the beast within the wolf, because he does not understand the beast within himself."  (Turtle Island Alphabet)

"Seek not only to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek the things they sought."  (Basho)

"[Primal man] is of the soil... he fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings."  (paraphrasing Luther Standing Bear)

.tigeress

Re: trouble with logging in
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »
 :P I'm on day 5 now feeling pretty good but still the problem with the pass word I've changed it 4 times but it still dosn't work without going through that change password link. I'm going to have to close my account and open it again.