Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Gunna give it a go  (Read 17830 times)

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Gunna give it a go
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2014, 02:02:12 PM »
Not sure what's happening here. Last couple of days I've lost my appetite... small grazing during the day and then not hungry and don't want to eat the main meal.

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2014, 01:24:41 PM »
Back on track with the feast meal. It's not junk food either it's good paleo food. Been fasting to over midday too before the grazing. gunna try to slowly extend the fast time. I'm guessing when the work is more physical I'll graze a bit and less physical I'll make it through the day. Have to see what happens.

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2014, 11:14:10 PM »
^^^^^ that seems like a good idea :) ^^^^^^

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2014, 12:57:56 PM »
Weighed in today...  90.9 kg. Not a lot again but still going down. ;D

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2014, 12:18:17 PM »
Keep at it as you may have been holding more water that day or you had food in your intestines.  Judge by how you look and how clothes fit.  Nice work and keep it up!

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2014, 03:02:45 AM »
Storm and lilnicki... thanks for the comments. And storm congrats on the new baby. Although its been a long, long time since I've had one in my home, there's nothing in the world like it... I can remember that. I'm definitely looking a little leaner and clothes are looser too. Probably more important is I feel really good too. So i'll keep chipping away.

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2014, 05:27:46 PM »
Weighed in today... 90.3 kg.  Slowly, slowly.

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2014, 04:01:16 PM »
Thank u much!  That is key...chipping away as this is a marathon, not a sprint which is a pitfall with this diet.  Too many get hung up on the scale when the scale doesn't necessarily show the transformation taking place...well done!

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2014, 05:21:18 PM »
Pretty warm here last Wednesday and had a moderately physical days work. Grazed just a little during the day. Out of curiosity checked my weight at the days end and was 87.6 kg. That surprised me quite a bit. And I drank plenty of water right through the day. Amazing.

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2014, 02:51:37 AM »
Weighed in today .... 90.4 kg. Still grazing depending on the circumstances and having a good clean paleo meal at night. I may have gained a little muscle.. feel great and my waist is much smaller.Strength is still going up slightly in the gym. Got a dexa scan done today so i'll really know in future what's going on.  Body fat percentage was 19.4 % which I was told isn't too bad for my age. I'll push on for another 6 weeks and get another one done.

Offline Johnathon

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 02:22:51 AM »
Weighed in today ... 89.6 kg. Here's a few observations again. Weight is coming off slowly but it can't be the only good sign.  I'm stronger, have more energy and general zip. I even had to buy some new underwear cause the old ones wouldn't stay up anymore. Not sure anymore what stage I'm doing. Sometimes i graze all day sometimes not at all... depends on what I'm doing. Good quality grazes though and the nightly meal is also quality organic food. I think I'll just continue on like this and see where it leeds me.