Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Diabetes - A Review Of Life Insurance Gold Stars!  (Read 3287 times)

Offline dianaangela1990

• Cub
    • View Profile
Diabetes - A Review Of Life Insurance Gold Stars!
« on: September 17, 2014, 04:18:23 AM »
Obesity has become the most killer disease throughout the world. It does not kill patients directly, but the consequences of obesity are our main concern. Obesity is the predisposing factor for high blood pressure, diabetes, arthritis, anxiety and depression, hormonal dysfunction besides many others. Therefore, weight loss program is one of the popular issues under discussion. Most of the weight loss program depends upon exercise and diet restriction. Some of the regimens even tell you to starve as long as you are on the weight loss protocol. But, scientists have recently discovered that you don't really have to starve. Rather you can have all the foods you want. The technique is called 'calorie shifting'.

Being overweight is also unhealthy because diseases like, hypertension, stroke, type-2 diabetes and heart disease are linked to being overweight. You suffer financially too because of frequent change in dress sizes. You often cannot fit into clothes that fitted you snugly only a short while ago.

And, like the seasonal flu, severe illnesses and death has happened as a result of illness associated with this serious disease. In the U. S. alone, about 36,000 people die each year from flu related issues.

If you had to choose between cardio and strength training, cardio would be the one to choose. Most health issues are related to poor blood circulation. Cardio is the answer.

Classes will be held at Hyde Park Village located at 740 South Village Circle in Tampa at Swann Avenue and South Dakota Avenue close to downtown. Those who attend these classes will also gain access to the online support program that will back up their goals in physical fitness and eating habits.

Don't skip meals. When you delay or skip a meal, your good eating habits will be forgotten. This is when you reach for sweets and fast foods, causing your blood sugars to go too high and then crash. Eat at least three meals a day, together with morning and afternoon snacks.

I remember hearing, years ago -- diabetics don't have enough Sweetness in their lives. Hellooo! I'm sure that was meant spiritually, but look how it fits physically. I was never a big sweet eater and I have exercised (walking my dogs 2 to 4 miles a day) for Years. No one in my family on either side, every had Sugar problems -- Why me? It turns out I had an injury that caused blood clots to travel to the lungs and the STRESS of that caused the diabetes! So sometimes it isn't your Fault! If it is -- Decide to Change It!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:21:21 AM by Lilnicki »