Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: My weight loss journey - To be updated once a week  (Read 5131 times)

Offline gloversguy87

• Cub
    • View Profile
My weight loss journey - To be updated once a week
« on: July 20, 2014, 01:47:09 AM »
Hello all,

I am on day 9 of my diet and exercise programme. Caveman diet + Focus T25.

Starting weight was: 215lbs
Current weight is 203lbs

I have already done my workout for today. I am getting fitter and faster. I have probably lost more weight but put it back on in muscle. My muscles are bigger/harder. I am going to finish week 2 on Friday (I started on a Saturday) then move onto stage two (With one difference, I am going to have breakfast each day I have a T25 workout).

The journey has began!

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
Re: My weight loss journey - To be updated once a week
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:01:33 PM »
Welcome and great job as it appears you jumped in feet first, losing 12 pounds in 9 days!  Just make sure your body and mind are ready for jump to stage 2, which it seems to be.  I feel that many drop out during this transition and these stages, I feel, are more or less guidelines.  I believe they should be flexible to ensure success so even if you did stage one, and week 3 was a hybrid week, it will help ease the transition.  Best of luck and once again, great job!!!

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 08:45:19 AM »
congrats!!! ;D

Offline lenabrock

• Cub
    • View Profile
    • Joey Atlas
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 09:42:01 PM »
Congratulation!! ;D i have a tip about weight loss, it is Lose weight with water.
Water is essential for everybody - it is also the key to losing weight. If you haven't been drinking enough water, your body has developed a pattern of storing water. This water retention equals extra unwanted weight.
women fitness expert

Offline busy

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 10:06:45 PM »
Hi Buddy,

Great results :) - I will be following your weekly updates to see how you go. Awesome results for the first 9 days :)