Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: A new newbie... :) - Day 3 update!  (Read 4520 times)

Offline gloversguy87

• Cub
    • View Profile
A new newbie... :) - Day 3 update!
« on: July 11, 2014, 12:46:00 PM »
Hi all!

I'm a 26 year old male. I have recently got a new job and a new house (in a new town) and figured it was time for a new me! I currently weigh 15 stone/210 pounds.

I am going to start tomorrow with a mixture of nuts (walnut, almonds and brazil nuts), mixed berries (the frozen selection from Tesco - black, blue, redcurrents, raspberries and I think they have grape and cherry in them) throughout the day, 3 litres of water, and a (hopefully) healthy meal of something like a chicken breast or salmon/basa/sea bass, 2 eggs scrambled and a mixture of veg (broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus depending what I fancy etc). For those experienced, does this sound good or am I making a beginners mistake here?

I am also going to mix this with the t25 workout, again, starting tomorrow morning! Dreading the first week, looking forward to the results come day 60 though!

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

------------------------------------------

Update one: Week one, day three.

I have found the diet part of this much easier than I thought. I guess willpower does help ;)

Since Friday morning, I have lost 5lbs so far - moving quickly towards the 14 and a half stone mark! Hoping to sneak inside the 12 stone mark (even if it's 12 stone, 13lbs) by the end but we'll see as that seems unlikely.

The workout has been very hard, the first day was easy to complete but a good, hard workout. Day two was an easier workout, but today was a nightmare. I was tired going into the workout and really didn't want to do it. It was also a VERY hard workout. I turned it off with 15 minutes left (so, had only done 10 minutes) but after walking straight into a different room, I turned my butt back around and went and finished it! Feels like a solid start so far - now just gotta keeping checking off the days until day 60 and see how it goes!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:37:25 AM by gloversguy87 »

Offline gloversguy87

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: A new newbie... :)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 11:50:00 PM »
Morning all. Start of day 1! I'm so very excited!!

I got up at 7.15am and did the first workout of t25 this morning. Man, that was hard! roll on day 60 and hopefully a slimmer me. I've also had a handful of nuts, and about 500ml of water so far and feeling confident at this early stage! :)

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 12:23:28 AM »
Hello !

Are you following the stages ?..... Stage one is eating plenty of junk in the evenings to get it out of your system..... Depends how fed up with it you are already, and if you have good willpower !

Nicki

Offline gloversguy87

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 12:51:55 AM »
Hi Nicki,

Yeah, I'm going to follow the stages. Stage one, day one today. I don't doubt I'll have the odd unhealthy meal (we rarely make home made pizzas so will probably have that once and I love lasagne) but I figured that I'm already fed up of my diet and weight, and I like chicken/fish, veg and salad so may aswell start on the healthy stuff as soon as possible.

I have pretty good will power, so this shouldn't be too hard. Going to do 2 weeks of stage one (with t25 involved) then on to stage 2 - however, might have 100g of berries a day when I have a t25 workout that day. Otherwise, full steam ahead :)