Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET  (Read 16949 times)

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET
« on: May 29, 2014, 07:20:06 AM »
hi everyone. yesterday was successful for me and stil on it today. im pushing it. BUT I HAVE A CHALLENGE AND I NEED ADVICE. I AM AN ULCER PATIENT AND IF I STAY OF FOOD IT HURTS. SO WHAT DO I DO? IM CONFUSED. I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I CAN'T MOVE UP TO STAGE TWO BUT I NEED ADVICE. I WILL LOVE TO MOVE UP TO STAGE TWO AND EVEN STAGE THREE WHEN THE TIME COMES BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MANAGE WITH MY ULCER PAINS. I AM OK WITH STAGE ONE COS IT ALLOWS ME TAKE LITTLE FRUIT DURING THE DAY. SO WHAT DO I DO? IT IS REALLY THE ULCER THAT GOT ME THIS FAT ON. SO PLS I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET. THANKS

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED ALL THE ADVICE I CAN GET
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 07:54:30 AM »
If fasting hurts you then don't do it...... You can graze a little on stage two and eat a healthy paleo meal in the evening...... Just eat tiny amounts regularly, and you  should be fine...... Fruit, veggies, boiled egg, cold meats. Not too may nuts as they are fairly high calorie, and lots of water or heavily diluted cherry / blueberry juice.

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 07:56:24 AM »
stage one doesn't hurt me since i have to gaze on little things. ok so i will just gaze little and eat clean on stage two, that helps, thanks so much

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 06:32:52 AM »
hello everyone, i lost 4 pounds and since then i haven't lost any again. i stay on one or two boiled egg during the day and little fruit and yet i am stucked. any idea pls?

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 06:34:12 AM »
and i have been doin this close to three weeks now, like 19days already

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2014, 11:16:21 AM »
What drinks are you having, and what are you having for your feast ?

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 06:06:37 AM »
i eat anything like rice, yam, beans, spagetti etc. i just eat a anything and sometimes still take bit of alcohol like three times a week.  :'(
A friend of mine says when you stop eating carbs, your body goes intp ketosis state and that it is very dangerous, is this true, i would have love to do away with rice, bread, yam and other white carbs even if it is a bit hard for me but i am scare of whatever consequences that might result from doing that, pls advice me. thanks

Or is it that i am gluten sensitive, i do not know what to think but all my life i have tried different things but none have worked, maybe i have a problem i don't know yet. sometimes i just feel i should stop eating carbs for life but i keep hearing state off ketosis is dangerous. I REALLY NEED HELP U KNOW. JUST TIRED, KIND OF COMPLICATED AND I DON'T LIKE HOW I LOOK. 190LBS AND 5FT, OMG.  :'(
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 06:12:53 AM by treasure pius »

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 07:11:01 AM »
If you're eating fruit and veggies then you're eating carbs...... Good carbs and not bad ones like bread/ pasta etc. remember cavemen didn't have bread or pasta, and they managed just fine . In the modern day people are somewhat brainwashed by the food pyramid that their government tout as ' desirable ', any other kind of  ' diet ' is seen as a ' fad ' and to be avoided. Give it ten or twenty years and ideas will change again..... I really hope away from any sorts of processed or artificial junk, and also grains.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 11:38:50 AM by Lilnicki »

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2014, 07:12:55 AM »
For your feast, look at the amount on the plate...... Any more than three fistfuls is too much :)

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2014, 07:15:31 AM »
ok thanks, will heed to this and tell you the outcome next week

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »
Treasure, how have you been progressing?

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 08:39:43 AM »
i am down 15pounds for now. i think i am kind off slow though but holding on. Thanks for asking