Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Commited and starting  (Read 11947 times)

Offline brokenjoker22

• Cub
    • View Profile
Commited and starting
« on: May 21, 2014, 01:30:18 PM »
Right, after some good advice and time spent around the forums, I am commiting from tomorrow.

Will start on stage one, grazing on a mix of walnuts and almonds, cherries and a mix of berries. 3 litres of water and a meal in the evening.

Starting weight of 91.1kgs.

Let the weight loss commence!

Offline sunnydaze

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Commited and starting
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 02:23:38 PM »
Good luck to you!  Myself and my husband are beginning tomorrow as well.  My challenge will be lunch time with co-workers...typically I get hungry at lunch because I associate it with a break and if you are not eating then your not really on a break...as well I do not want to have to explain this diet to anyone as I am already a vegan freak  :)

Offline brokenjoker22

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 02:25:11 PM »
I think you'll be fine once you bash past the day 3 barrier. Good luck to both your husband and you! Keep me informed as to how you are doing!

What have you chosen to graze on?  :)

Offline sunnydaze

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 01:06:36 PM »
Thanks for the kind thoughts and motivation.:) I'm really looking forward to this journey.
I made it through my day at work and just ate about a cup of cut up watermelon around lunch.  I just finished my meal of the day...and as the days go on I will push meal time to 7 or even 8.  That way I won't go to bed with hunger pains.  For supper I cooked quinoa in coconut milk and water and seasoned it with curry and topped it off with broccoli, chickpeas and peanuts.  For dessert I had 2 pieces of raison bread toasted.  I am stuffed.  The thing that I am wondering is are we allowed our morning tea or coffee?  Well keep on it!!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 01:08:42 PM by sunnydaze »

Offline treasure pius

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2014, 08:40:59 AM »
success!!!