Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Stage 2  (Read 2156 times)

Offline chasewhatmatters

• Cub
    • View Profile
Stage 2
« on: February 04, 2014, 08:50:54 PM »
Currently on day 3 of stage 1, i can see myself continuing to graze on cashews and fruits throughout the day and than eat a healthy meal at night. But Stage 2 just seems impossible to not eat at all during the day. Can Someone explain the reason for not eating at all during the day, that just seems unrealistic and unhealthy.

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 11:14:58 PM »
It's to get you really ready for your evening meal, and also for the good weight loss...... You can graze a little bit if you prefer. Some do if their lifestyle is very physical or they do get weak. The stages as written down here are only a guide..... You can adjust them a little bit to suit if you want !

Offline BrownCandy

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 10:58:36 AM »
I often feel that when people decide to follow this way of living.......and still asking such questions; they haven't really done their research and have not fully understood the reasoning behind this lifestyle. Don't be like one of those who do this for a completely wrong reason and end up falling at the first huddle. I suggest you spend some time reading up about fasting and feasting. There's tons on the Internet to help you. Some really good stuff!

Good luck :)