Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: how does this work for big weight loss?  (Read 2742 times)

Offline beejmack

• Cub
    • View Profile
how does this work for big weight loss?
« on: January 21, 2014, 07:40:13 PM »
Hey guys I'm getting ready to start the caveman diet/lifestyle next monday and i was wondering how this works for big weight loss? im 6'1" and 395 and what doctors call morbidly obese even though i work everyday in the construction field on my feet. i have tried many diets and counting calories but have never lost more than 5 pounds. this seems like it actually works. has anybody lost 100lbs or more? im wondering how it was on your journey and your results. please let me know....thanks!

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: how does this work for big weight loss?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:20 PM »
It's perfectly do- able to lose a lot of weight here....... Stage one will help you to get sick of eating junk and ready to move on, a preparation stage if you like, don't worry if you don't lose much then. Stage two is fasting all day...... You might struggle with this if your job is very physical, so you can graze a little if you need to . Your portion sizes will come down which will help with your weight too.

Keep posting with how you're getting on, and ask any questions if you get stuck :)

Welcome and good luck !

Offline beejmack

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: how does this work for big weight loss?
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 07:41:52 PM »
Awesome! thanks for the advice I really do appreciate it. i will be sure to keep you posted. thanks again Lilnicki!!