Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: so im 20 stone 3lbs...  (Read 3902 times)

Offline beckie20stonewoman

• Cub
    • View Profile
so im 20 stone 3lbs...
« on: January 03, 2014, 11:38:15 AM »
Hey guys, so im on my second day of stage 1. On the first day I weighed 20 stone and 3lbs!! Gosh thats a large amount. Iv struggled with my weight for a long time now and have had enough.
Ive tried so many diets its unbelievable, recently the cambridge diet to which yes I managed to lose 2stone but it was so pricey! And as soon as I came off it my weight soon piled back on.
Am looking to see if anyone else has started around the same weight as I have?.. could do with some moral support!! And some success stories would be amazing.

Wish me luck!
Beckie

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: so im 20 stone 3lbs...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 12:11:53 PM »
Hello and welcome ***** waves *******

This " diet" will work for you because although you're cutting out certain foods, you'll still be eating a good volume, and you won't be hungry....... Further along the stages , try and concentrate on what you CAN eat not what you CANT.

Feel free to post any questions you might have.

Nicki

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 10:25:58 AM »
Hi Beckie

I was 20 stone last Christmas, and 19 stone when I started the caveman some 4-5 months ago. I religiously completed stage 1 and 2, and went from 19 stone to 14 stone 12lbs in 12 weeks. I walked, eventually after building it up, 5 miles per day.

I'm now on stage 3 and the weight is still trickling off. 14 stone 7lbs this morning.

If you can stick at it, it will be the best thing you've ever done for yourself. The results for me were quite quick, so I stayed encouraged and motivated. Sound good? Well, the best thing is how brilliant and energetic you will feel. Plus you'll detox and feel amazingly 'clean', if that makes sense?

Very best of luck  ;D

Steve
Humpty Dumpty was pushed!

Offline beckie20stonewoman

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 06:25:05 AM »
So first week weigh in this morning.... 10lbs lost !! Started at 20st 3lbs now 19 stone 7lbs!! So happy smile beaming from ear to ear xx

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 05:14:59 PM »
Loving that Beckie  ;D Keep at it and keep us posted  8)
Humpty Dumpty was pushed!

Offline 7Vinny

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 08:35:09 PM »
Nice one Beckie

I've just registered to this forum today after coming across the site last week.   I am planning to start it tomorrow.  I have my fruit and unsalted nuts ready to take into work with me tomorrow!

Good luck to you!