Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Weight loss process  (Read 3158 times)

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
Weight loss process
« on: November 06, 2013, 11:55:48 AM »
I've completed stage 1, and I'm 6 and a half weeks into stage 2. Another 10 days or so and that'll be stage 2 completed. I've lost lots of weight during the 10 odd weeks, 51 lbs to date. But I was heavy to begin with, 19 stone (266 lbs). I'm 15 stone 5 lbs now (215 lbs). Will I continue to lose weight during stage 3? I don't want to over do things, but I would still like to lose a bit more.

Thanks

Steve
Humpty Dumpty was pushed!

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Weight loss process
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 10:51:32 PM »
You should find your body finds it's natural weight..... As long as you listen to your body and only eat when you're hungry, and stop when you're full.

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 05:07:06 AM »
I'm in a bit of a dilemma to be honest. Height/weight/age calculators suggest that I'm still about 25-35lbs too heavy. I feel great as I am now, but realise I still need to lose more weight. I'm nearing the end of stage 2, and trust me, I'm ready to eat during the day again. Psychological probably, but 8 weeks of daytime fasting is enough for now me thinks.

So if I follow your advice Nicki, then I can graze again during the day, and eat healthily at feast time? It will be interesting to see how this goes, because strangely I lost alot of weight in stage 1. Stage 3 will be all healthy paleo food. I'll keep you posted how it goes.

Many thanks to all that have encouraged me along the way. I am completely hooked on the paleo lifestyle. I've said 'amazing' more times in the last 10 weeks than I have in my whole life!  :-[

Steve

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 08:10:39 AM »
It really is amazing though, how it's makes you feel :)

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »
It really is amazing though, how it's makes you feel :)

Isn't it just! Thanks Nicki  ;D