Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Stage 2  (Read 3825 times)

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
Stage 2
« on: September 29, 2013, 02:25:21 AM »
I've just finished the first week of stage 2. I was dreading this stage. It was becoming a mental hurdle, because just water all day was daunting. But I've found it not only surprisingly easy, but almost cleansing. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm enjoying it!

That's goodbye to another 5 lbs this week. I'm now 16 stone 9 lbs (233 lbs), from a starting weight of 19 stone (266 lbs).  I'm really starting to look and feel different. Plus I now only need 5 or 6 hours sleep at night instead of the old 8 or 9 hours.

7 more weeks of stage 2 to go, and I'm becoming less fixated on what weight I might eventually reach, and more interested on how fit I can get!  :o

Steve
Humpty Dumpty was pushed!

Offline BrownCandy

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Stage 2
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 06:25:35 AM »
YAYTastic!!!! I'm there with you buddy! Well done. Great work. I'm inspired!

Tahlita

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:17:23 AM »
End of week 2 on stage 2, week 6 in total. 16 stone 2 lbs this morning, that's another 7 lbs gone. 40 lbs in total in 6 weeks..... stunned!  :o

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:43:57 PM »
End of week 4 of stage 2. I now weigh 15 stone 11 lbs. I'm starting to REALLY struggle during the days. I really fancy grazing and have started to get grumpy! I don't want bad food, I actually really fancy boiled eggs, or nuts, or grapes, just FOOD!  ;D

The weight is still coming off but I don't want to drive myself to destruction. HELP! lol

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:51:27 AM »
You can graze a little on stage two if you want to...... As long as it's paleo :)

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 01:43:44 AM »
Resisted the urge to graze during the day. I'm now half way through week 9 (week 5 of stage 2).  I have enjoyed some fantastic weight loss, but things are slowing down now. I now weigh 15 stone 10 lbs (220 lbs) from a starting weight of 19 stone (266 lbs). I feel great but I've injured my heel running and have just been diagnosed with 'Plantar Fascitis'. Its actually quite painful. I've been advised to stop the running and start cross-training or cycling. Not very paleolithic! Any alternatives please?

Steve.

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 03:03:51 PM »
Swimming maybe?

Offline cowley

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 07:16:59 PM »
Hadn't thought of swimming! That could work. The way I swim will definitely give me a cardio work out as well  :-[

Gonna try that for a few weeks. Off to buy some speedo's tomorrow  ;D Cheers Nicki