Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Nexium?  (Read 3599 times)

Offline arohi

• Cub
    • View Profile
Nexium?
« on: September 13, 2013, 09:21:37 PM »
[TOPIC MOVED/RENAMED --Admin.]

my 17 year old has constant burning heartburn.  i took her to the doctor who promptly scoped her and prescribed nexium...what a surprise.  so ...she is suppossed to stay on nexium for ...ever?  I dont think this is a healthy way to be and would love some advice on what to try.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:07:04 PM by Tony Bondioli »
AROHI

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Nexium?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »
What is her diet like at the moment??.... She can try stage 3, as in natural foods only, if she eats a fair bit of junk/diet sodas etc. Also she can cut out acidic foods such as onions, peppers etc etc.

I would stay on the medication for now, and think about coming off it gradually to see if this diet has made any difference, as it may take the stomach some time to heal/lower acid levels.

Offline faizanijaz123

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Nexium?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 03:23:01 AM »
weil die kursteilnehmer oft stark theor. interessiert sind, entstand daraus die idee, das ganze theor. vorzubereiten und am nächsten tag umzusetzen.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 05:28:56 AM by faizanijaz123 »