Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Where is everyone?  (Read 9217 times)

Offline Tony Bondioli

• Tribal Moderator
  • Warrior
  • Be strong in spirit & equal to our Fathers of old.
    • View Profile
Where is everyone?
« on: December 04, 2008, 10:58:32 PM »
Just wonderin'...
RN, B.Sc. Health Promotion and Wellness. Public Health Nurse serving a Great Lakes Native American tribe. Husband and father. Lousy at cards, but with a fair singing voice. Good to have around when the excrement hits the rotating cooling apparatus.

"I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong."  (Vita Sackville-West)

ā€œI'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with the potential of a superman. I'm living on.ā€  (David Bowie)

"Man fears the beast within the wolf, because he does not understand the beast within himself."  (Turtle Island Alphabet)

"Seek not only to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek the things they sought."  (Basho)

"[Primal man] is of the soil... he fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings."  (paraphrasing Luther Standing Bear)

Offline Phanatic

• Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 01:30:11 AM »
Hey,
Dunno about everyone else but I've been busy as hell moving out of my parents' house into a new flat. Haven't had the internet in my room until a few days ago.

Offline Matt Emery

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Caveman Power
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 02:26:33 PM »
I've been on my Honeymoon  :P
"Be true to your biology"

Offline takujohn

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 02:17:08 PM »
On your honeymoon, and you didn't take your lap top?   Rev. John

Offline Tony Bondioli

• Tribal Moderator
  • Warrior
  • Be strong in spirit & equal to our Fathers of old.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 07:17:48 AM »
Hi Matt,

Congratulations!  If ever there was a good excuse for leaving the rest of the tribe on our own for a while, this is it!  Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend.

--Tony
RN, B.Sc. Health Promotion and Wellness. Public Health Nurse serving a Great Lakes Native American tribe. Husband and father. Lousy at cards, but with a fair singing voice. Good to have around when the excrement hits the rotating cooling apparatus.

"I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong."  (Vita Sackville-West)

ā€œI'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with the potential of a superman. I'm living on.ā€  (David Bowie)

"Man fears the beast within the wolf, because he does not understand the beast within himself."  (Turtle Island Alphabet)

"Seek not only to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek the things they sought."  (Basho)

"[Primal man] is of the soil... he fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings."  (paraphrasing Luther Standing Bear)

Offline Matt Emery

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Caveman Power
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 06:21:52 PM »
On your honeymoon, and you didn't take your lap top?   Rev. John

Rev!  Good to see you mate - hope all is well and you're healing folks by the dozen  :)

Offline Matt Emery

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Caveman Power
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »
Thanks Tony!
Hope you have a great chrissy too  :D

Offline takujohn

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2009, 08:14:38 AM »
Hey Matt---I quit my day job and am doing my healing work full time now. Start teaching a class out at the college next monyh, too. Figured I would give this healing business 20 years, then go on to something to keep me fast and agile in my old age. They have a new rodeo sport here, you have to pull a ribbon off of a bulls horns, and you just keep doing that until one of the bulls diqualifies you. Rev John

Offline Matt Emery

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Caveman Power
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 06:17:24 PM »
Hey Matt---I quit my day job and am doing my healing work full time now. Start teaching a class out at the college next monyh, too. Figured I would give this healing business 20 years, then go on to something to keep me fast and agile in my old age. They have a new rodeo sport here, you have to pull a ribbon off of a bulls horns, and you just keep doing that until one of the bulls diqualifies you. Rev John

Good one Rev!  Sounds like you're living the dream  ;)

Rodeo is popular here in Australia, in the outback.  The riders are some of the hardest grunts I've ever seen.

Offline Scott

• Cub
  • Hurry to meet Death before your place is taken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 06:22:53 PM »
Just been surviving this wonderful depression in this country, to me it's a blessing in disguise, it's making men out of the emo's  ;D

and hell me to  8)
The All-Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing.

Offline BigKhanz

• Hunter
  • 100% Barbarian (in the Alaskan White Mountains)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »
I just had to do some things for my self, but I'm back now.
Guys like me aren't born this way, actually we're not born at all. We're hatched from vulture eggs left in the sun, then raised by Wolves...