Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Eating after my feast  (Read 2890 times)

Offline Chrishen92

• Cub
    • View Profile
Eating after my feast
« on: July 27, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
This is my second day on stage 1 and I am doing this for health, be leaner and make more muscle.
It is amazing how much I already don't want all of the food I decide to eat for my feast.
I find it very psychological. I don't want the chocolate donut but I Internally dialogue about having it because I should get it out of my system and even though I don't want it now, when I can have it, I might want t later on and it won't be part of my plan. So. I eat the donut. 

So my real question is.....after I eat my feast and am done but get hungry again because my house doesn't sleep early so I get snacky again.....can I have my daytime grazing foods?

Second question.....I am reading conflicting ideas of what it is I should be grazing on. This site says fruits and unsalted nuts. I see comments explaining the diet to others that say fruits and nuts and veggies and egg so which is it for true?

Thanks!

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Eating after my feast
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 03:25:46 AM »
None of this diet is written in stone. The stages as set out by Matt Emery are just his idea for how you can get to where you want to be. You can just graze on nuts and fruit if you want, but some have found too much fruit doesn't agree with them which is why you can add in boiled egg or piece of chicken instead.

As for your feast try and have it a bit later if you are hungry again after. ( though again it's not written in stone and some like to nibble on something after their feast...... There's no right or wrong here, just see what works for you )

Offline Chrishen92

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 06:36:59 AM »
Thank you. That does help. It's good to know that it's a little bit versatile as most eating plans "marry" their rules and there is NO "divorcing" them. If you deviate it's over for good!  Failed!

Well now I can breathe a bit. I am not having much trouble with hunger or my daily snacking. Almonds and grapes seem to do it. 

One more question. Sunday lunch after church is tradition. Noone is going to go for me sitting chomping down on grapes and almonds (at the Mexican food table).  It will be easier later on. Is it a deal breaker if I feast at lunch and graze the rest of the day?

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 11:27:32 AM »
No....once a week at a different time wont matter.

Keep up the good work :)