Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: There is no Noob intro forum so I'll steak you here:P  (Read 3157 times)

Offline Darkfire

• Cub
    • View Profile
There is no Noob intro forum so I'll steak you here:P
« on: June 28, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »
So I am a  female overweight 34 yr old married poly bi recovering semi raw vegan who was a dr. a child for a decade. Fork, do you think I have enough issues?

Yah I was a Vegan, the last time for almost two years and at the end I couldn't get enough food to live. I had leg cramps, headaches, could not think, could not sleep but was tired all the time. Etc....etc you've heard the propaganda, whatever it sucks.

So I sat down and did some meditating and kept coming to the same truth over and over. I was close and no matter how much I cried over cow death I was not a Vegan.

I used to be a low carber at the advice of my doc. Actually more than one then my internal dialog directed me to Vegan and ultimately Raw. I make a mistake and it didn't work and I figured it out before I fell out at work thankfully.

People can do it, I cannot. I do not do Power.  I pretty much eat at lvl 3. I eat when I am hungry. I eat fruits and veggies and flesh and that is all. No dairy or eggs either.

Offline HelderLuis

• Cub
    • View Profile
    • Fitness Fat Burning
Re: There is no Noob intro forum so I'll steak you here:P
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 04:43:14 PM »
I believe it's the best way to eat Darkfire, veggies, fruit and meat/fish, that's our original food. I do eat eggs and drink milk, not much, but that's my personal choice. I think you did the right thing when you stopped being a vegan, that's not a natural way of eating for us.

Offline Matt Emery

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Caveman Power
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »
Good on you Darkfire, pick a path that works for you and run with it.  I hope it all goes well for you, and i'd love to hear more about your experiences as you go.

Thanks for dropping by.
Cheers,
Matt
"Be true to your biology"

Offline Darkfire

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 08:34:19 PM »
Hey thanks for responding! ::) I've spent the better part of the last two weeks either in da woods or preparing to be in da woods. Well  when I wasn't working. I used to sleep like ten hours a day the energy spikes are a little strange. I slept four hours last weekend.  I'm working out in the form of walking and tending my food gardens. Baby steps.  I got so welted from bug bites my feet swelled up so right now I'm the cat looking out the window while the other cats play in the grass. I even consented to deet baths but still got very wounded.  I got some pics of our July 4th drum circle and tons from last weekend but dunno what the rules are for posting. I wanted some good 'before' pics again.

Hey Matt, you have experience with coconut oil? I see you cook most of your fish in olive.....

@