Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Today is my first day.  (Read 21176 times)

Offline Stewie

• Tribal Moderator
  • Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Today is my first day.
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 04:47:54 AM »
Havent been on for a while so thought i should update ya'll.
I am still on my healthy eating caveman program. But the weight has stayed at or around the early 200's. I was once 199lbs, but usually i am around 201 - 205lbs. Which i am happy with. So far i have had to buy new jeans and tops, all my old clothes went to charity as they were too big for me. So its all good. I hardly ever eat bread and i rarely drink alcohol. i just love to eat fruit and veg and love anything spicy.
Be back soon.
Stuart

Offline Stewie

• Tribal Moderator
  • Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 08:21:48 AM »
Hi'ya.
Well after not logging in to this site for a rather long time. (7 months). time for an update. I currently weigh in at 210lbs so i have put a bit back on. I'm not too worried as i know the old me is long gone. I use to be 225lbs before i started this new diet/lifestyle. At my lightest i was 199lbs however, i felt i was too skinny then and would be happier around 204/205. But i'm in a good place at the moment, Hope everyone else is still getting on well.
Long live the Caveman!!

Offline Stewie

• Tribal Moderator
  • Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2015, 08:35:56 AM »
Hello everyone,
Well after taking a prolonger leave of absence i am back and raring to get back in to this amazing, energetic and fulfilling lifestyle. i hope everyone is doing well, i can see since i last logged in there have been quite a lot of posts but not that many regular updates. We need to keep it going to support ourselves and each other. It's not easy but regular updates and progress reports is what inspires us all to achieve our dreams. i will be posting regularly and also deleting/banning anyone posting SPAM so fear not honest members, Its time to take out the trash.
Happy living.
Stewie