Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Amazed!  (Read 3804 times)

Offline cjmack

• Cub
    • View Profile
Amazed!
« on: March 20, 2013, 07:32:15 PM »
Well, I was very skeptical about starting this new lifestyle!  My husband made me!  And boy am I glad he did!  We are currently in Week 2 Day 3.  I am amazed by the results!  We don't own a scale, but I'm pretty sure I weigh about 200lbs and I'm only 5'1" tall!  I can already tell a huge difference in my body and think I've lost about 7lbs so far!  I put on a pair of jeans last weekend that I wasn't able to wear all winter!  I'm super excited to continue loosing weight and saying goodbye to Fat Mommy and hello to Healthy Mommy! :D

Offline Ronnie88

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Amazed!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 05:49:33 AM »
Well done. Keep it up.

Offline Jacobite

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 10:52:37 AM »
Your doing GREAT!!!! I'm sure your husband will really appreciate your new looks and increase in your self esteem. Keep up the good work !
Eat to live not live to eat.

Offline cjmack

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
Going very well here!  Have lost about 15lbs in 3 1/2 weeks and feel great!  Been able to wear jeans and shirts that I haven't fit into for a year!  Feeling great and can't image going back to old habits!

Offline Coyote

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 07:28:59 AM »
Great work! Congrat! :D

Offline Jacobite

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 06:11:05 AM »
Keep going STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! You can do it, just imagine how you will feel six months from now. I'm sure your family wants you to stay around as long as you can and this will help a lot.
Eat to live not live to eat.