Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Ori Hofmekler talks about estrogenic dominance and testosterone  (Read 4006 times)

Offline Phanatic

• Hunter
    • View Profile
http://www.modavox.com/voiceamericacms/WebModules/HostModaview.aspx?ScheduleTime=9&BroadcastId=32671&ShowId=755&Flag=1
I have this radio show on RSS feed (as I do this site) so every wednesday I can hear what Ori Hofmekler (author of the warrior diet) has to say on a lot of issues not touched at all by mainstream media.
This particular show is fascinating. Explains the effects of estrogen, grains, etc on our body. And here's what you all wanted to hear - high fat is the best fuel for testosterone! Give it a listen.

Offline Matt Emery

• Administrator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
    • Caveman Power
Re: Ori Hofmekler talks about estrogenic dominance and testosterone
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 07:18:30 AM »
Cheers mate - I had not idea he had a Podcast.  I'm subscribing to it now.

I think he's talking about "Phytoestrogens" (estrogen found in plants). It's an interesting topic... i'll have a look into it more.
"Be true to your biology"

Offline Phanatic

• Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Ori Hofmekler talks about estrogenic dominance and testosterone
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 10:47:03 PM »
He also touches on plastic chemicals mimicking estrogen and wreaking havoc on our body, from memory. But yeah, he has a bunch of different topics he's covered so make sure to check out the ones that interest you.