Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Newbie starting monday, just needing some tips from the pros !  (Read 2344 times)

Offline AidentheGreat

• Cub
    • View Profile
Newbie starting monday, just needing some tips from the pros !
« on: February 02, 2013, 01:06:17 PM »
Hello, My name is Aiden and i am about to embark on becoming just like our predecessors, Just wondering if it is still okay to smoke, and as i am a student, what are the guidelines around drinking? Is it allowed of a week etc

I am 21,  6'2 and around 210 pounds, wanting to just slim up really and eventually tone,

also what are your most successful exercise tips? I am poor so cannot join a gym, i have weights at a pals house but as i say i am not really looking to bulk up just tone...

Thank you so much in advance and good luck to you all :)

Aiden Pryor x

Offline bgold

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie starting monday, just needing some tips from the pros !
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 05:10:37 AM »
I'm not a pro here, just starting out. From what I've heard, you can still tone using weights, but it means higher reps at less weight. Find exercises that target the areas you want to tone and max the first day, from then on take about 60% of that maxx and do a tone of reps as quickly as possible, then rest and repeat.
Hope that helps... ;D
"Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food."

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie starting monday, just needing some tips from the pros !
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 06:41:38 AM »
Smoking is so bad for your body...... Giving up would benefit your health so much ! As for drinking, a little is allowed...... spirits probably your best choice with wine next and beer last.

Nicki