Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: does this really work? am i too young?  (Read 2131 times)

Offline ali789

• Cub
    • View Profile
does this really work? am i too young?
« on: July 31, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »
okay so im 14.5 and im 5.0 feet tall and weigh 134 lbs.. i really want to get down to at least 100, so that means losing 34 pounds, and i think this diet could help.. but am i too young?  will it affect me in any negative weigh, being a young teen?

and does it actually work? how much weight have you lost and how long have you been on the diet?

Offline CtlAltDel

• Scout
    • View Profile
Re: does this really work? am i too young?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 07:16:08 PM »
Yes it works and has a dramatic effect on people who are obese. The changes are remarkably immediate. I wasn't particularly fat (180cm, over 90kgs and climbing) but wanted to get down to low 80kgs. Took me less than 2 months (probably because I didn't stick to it religiously). But there was a noticeable difference in the first few weeks which just makes you want to keep going. But I'm almost 50. At 14.5yrs, unless you're morbidly obese, I'd say just start eating sensibly and exercise rather than the shock and awe of this diet. You are probably due for a growth spurt and your body is going through rapid changes anyway. I'd say wait until your late 20s. If you are fat then, then do it. But start eating right and exercising now! Good luck.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die