Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Native American Diet "Guts and Grease"  (Read 4263 times)

Offline BigKhanz

• Hunter
  • 100% Barbarian (in the Alaskan White Mountains)
    • View Profile
Native American Diet "Guts and Grease"
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »
Hey everyone, this is an amazing article. Take a look, you need to see this. This an amazing resource for a Paleo-diet. (And supports my views on eating organs for true health)

http://www.westonaprice.org/traditional_diets/native_americans.html

This is a quote from the above article about my Comanche Ancestors from here in Texas. (I'm 1/4 Comanche): >:(

Of the Indians of Texas, the explorer Cabeza de Vaca wrote, "The men could run after a deer for an entire day without resting and without apparent fatigue. . . one man near seven feet in stature. . . runs down a buffalo on foot and slays it with his knife or lance, as he runs by its side."

That is about as close to perfect as I can imagine, and what I strive for.  :D
Guys like me aren't born this way, actually we're not born at all. We're hatched from vulture eggs left in the sun, then raised by Wolves...

Offline Phanatic

• Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Native American Diet "Guts and Grease"
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 07:35:55 PM »
The Weston A Price Foundation is a favourite website of mine. Excellent article.
It reminds me of a thing I tell my friends when they're sick but consider themselves generally healthy people. "Healthy people don't get sick."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 07:54:40 PM by Phanatic »

Offline BigKhanz

• Hunter
  • 100% Barbarian (in the Alaskan White Mountains)
    • View Profile
Re: Native American Diet "Guts and Grease"
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 01:07:39 AM »
Yeah I've been reading through the site like crazy
Guys like me aren't born this way, actually we're not born at all. We're hatched from vulture eggs left in the sun, then raised by Wolves...