Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Just wanted to say thank you ... this is really working for me !!  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Aron

• Cub
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone ... First post on the forum ... just wanted to say thank you to Matt and all the people in this community !!!

I was fit all through my teens but moving into a desk job after Uni meant my 20's were pretty terrible for food and fitness ... I'd been struggling with my weight for years and never managed to find any system or diet of plan that i could stick to or believe in ... I've recently turned 30 and new it was time to make a change to avoid (as much as i can) any long term health issues. A friend of mine who is mad into Cross Fit told me to google the Caveman Diet as its how he lives his life now and that i should check it out ... I quickly stumbled across this and several other sites and thought why not give it a go.

I'm just about to move into Phase 2 and I feel great ... I've already lost weight, i'm feeling happier and healthier than ever, and with all this new energy exercise isn't a chore ... its fun :) ... and i'm sticking to it !!  Any time i have a craving I just ask myself "is that what a caveman would do" and 100% of the time the answer is "NO!!"

So thanks again and heres hoping the possitive results keep coming.

Aron

P.S. is it just me or did anyone else's taste buds and sense of smell feel like they have turned back on after cutting out all the garbage foods ?? ... healthy food taste amazing now !! and when i ride past the "fish and chip" shop I feel like i want to hurl from the smell of the oil.

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Just wanted to say thank you ... this is really working for me !!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 11:51:08 PM »
Sounds like you're doing great !

Taste certainly does improve on this " diet "

I can't eat fried food either :(

Nicki