Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: First day :D  (Read 2055 times)

Offline Deanpatterson94

• Cub
    • View Profile
First day :D
« on: April 17, 2012, 01:24:58 PM »
My first day on the diet and I feel good..... Besides the sore head and dizziness :L I had an apple and a few nuts throughout the day and my feast around 7PM. I ate just a normal dinner but with my hands and I could actually feel all the grease. It was disgusting!! Not only thats all I can taste now. Didn't feel to bad throughput the day hunger wise. Can't wait to start dropping the pounds!!!!!! :)

Offline Steve91911

• Cub
  • "No more wheat belly."
    • View Profile
Re: First day :D
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 07:39:17 PM »
Dean,
Way to go!
Steve
So here's to taking back control of my life, away from food. I understand that its necessary to eat for survival, and that's what I want to cut back to..enough to survive.

Offline MrChris

• Hunter
  • Stupid is as stupid does... -Forest Gump-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 01:39:01 PM »
It's funny how this is both easy and hard at the same time...  I'm not overly "hungry", but the feeling of needing or at least wanting to eat is pretty strong.  Apples, celery + peanut butter, carrots and oranges have become my friend during the day, but I have to say, I just love eating a real meal.  I'm hoping the feeling will drop off a bit in time, but for now, I'm trying to find ways to distract myself throughout the day... lol

Offline Ronnie88

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 02:06:16 PM »
Well done everyone, ye're doin great....

Im startin back into this again 2moro,  i followed this way of life before and it trully does work....
The website gives great info and is very educational.... 

il keep ye posted

Start 164lbs

dont need to lose much (14lbs maybe) but wanna be able to keep it off which is always the hardest part. my weight fluctuates, up and down a few pounds every week...... but lately i only seem to be heading in one direction.... UP!!!!!!

HELP???????

Offline MrChris

• Hunter
  • Stupid is as stupid does... -Forest Gump-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
Great to hear you're starting back again.  Keeping the weight off can definitely be a challenge.  A certain amount of fluctuation in your weight is normal though.   On average, people fluctuate 2-4 pounds a day.
Good luck and welcome back!