Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Beggingers Questions About The Caveman Diet  (Read 5323 times)

Offline Don Cong

• Cub
    • View Profile
Beggingers Questions About The Caveman Diet
« on: April 07, 2012, 03:52:25 PM »

1) Must i eat unsalted nuts everyday?
2) do i have to excercise every day?( i do full body weight lifting 3 times a week is this enough?) and what type of excercise should i be doing
3)it says you can feast on what ever you want is takeaway food an exception? (can i eat fatty food in the feast?)
4)it says "Graze lightly on small amounts of fruit and unsalted nuts during the day, not dried fruit" so what fruit should i eat?
5)is cardio excercise a must ?
6)will this higher my metabolism?
7)it says"Feast on anything you want... and as much as you want! Eat only once though - don't have multiple meals."    does that mean when i have my meal i can have as much portions as i want then when i dont want to eat anymore i dont eat again that day?
8)when i have ha my feast what can i eat during the day is it only fruits and nuts and water?
9)what the difference between stage one and two they seem similar to me?
10)have yous lost weight doing this?

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 06:57:37 AM by Don Cong »

Offline houmax

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beggingers Questions About The Caveman Diet
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 02:46:38 AM »
1) No
2) No
3) Stage 1, yes
4) Any fruit, just don't go crazy
5) No, but a little is good for you
6) Seems to in some people
7) Yep, one meal as much as you want then no more food that day, you should be full  ;D
8  Some also graze on low to zero carb foods like eggs, olives, suerkraut, kippers, pork rinds, beef jerky.
9) Stage 2 you don't graze at all, stage 1 you do. Stage 2 you only eat one meal a day whenever suits you best.
10) 43 lbs or almost 1/5 of my starting body weight.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 02:49:27 AM by houmax »
Fight apathy, or not.

Hoon responsibly.

"The trouble with internet quotations is that most are just made up" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Don Cong

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Beggingers Questions About The Caveman Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 06:24:35 AM »
1) No
2) No
3) Stage 1, yes
4) Any fruit, just don't go crazy
5) No, but a little is good for you
6) Seems to in some people
7) Yep, one meal as much as you want then no more food that day, you should be full  ;D
8  Some also graze on low to zero carb foods like eggs, olives, suerkraut, kippers, pork rinds, beef jerky.
9) Stage 2 you don't graze at all, stage 1 you do. Stage 2 you only eat one meal a day whenever suits you best.
10) 43 lbs or almost 1/5 of my starting body weight.
Thank you very much