Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Brand new to the tribe!  (Read 4339 times)

Offline Steve91911

• Cub
  • "No more wheat belly."
    • View Profile
Brand new to the tribe!
« on: March 31, 2012, 02:33:43 PM »
I heard about you from my priest. We noticed that he was getting slimmer. When he said "Caveman Diet" I was waiting for him to start laughing and say, "Just kidding." He didn't. He explained what he could about it and I went to read more from this website that we're on now. I'm in day two. It'll take some time for me to get used to it and I'm looking forward to it. It looks like I'm a carboholic.  ::) As I'm reading and registering I was making mac and cheese for one of my kids. I wanted to eat it out of the pot with the big spoon!!
So here's to taking back control of my life, away from food. I understand that its necessary to eat for survival, and that's what I want to cut back to..enough to survive.

Offline houmax

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Fight apathy, or not.

Hoon responsibly.

"The trouble with internet quotations is that most are just made up" - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Steve91911

• Cub
  • "No more wheat belly."
    • View Profile
Re: Brand new to the tribe!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 05:22:40 PM »
So wheats have gliadin which converts to a morphine like substance. No wonder I could constantly eat pizza, bagels, muffins, pasta, etc, etc. Yeah, I wanna lose my man breasts, bagel butt and wheat belly! ha ha ha ha Thanks for the links, Steve
So here's to taking back control of my life, away from food. I understand that its necessary to eat for survival, and that's what I want to cut back to..enough to survive.

Offline houmax

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brand new to the tribe!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 06:22:12 PM »
Fight apathy, or not.

Hoon responsibly.

"The trouble with internet quotations is that most are just made up" - Abraham Lincoln