Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: New Lifestyle.... Needing a huge weight lose!  (Read 88088 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: New Lifestyle.... Needing a huge weight lose!
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2012, 01:20:52 PM »
HEY EVERYONE!!!
I know I have been gone awhile, but I am back now.  I just moved into my new house and trying to get my gym room completed!!!  I was thinking about juicing for 30 days, has anyone done a 30 day juicing?  Please let me know.  I am looking at buying a Omega Mega Mouth I think the name of it.

Begin Weight: 306
Current Weight: 266
Goal Weight:140

Offline Scorpio

• Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 10, 2012, 07:40:13 AM »
Hey Everyone,
I finished my house and now we are putting the gym room together. I am really excited because I have fell completely off the wagon.  It sucks but I know that it is one day at a time.  I plan to start back in January 2013, and I am going to start working out now.  I will keep everyone updated.
Begin Weight: 306
Current Weight: 280
Goal Weight:140

Offline Scorpio

• Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2013, 08:40:50 AM »
An update: I started the diet back on 2/25/2013 weighing 292.6.  As of today I weigh 285.2, and I feel great again!!!  I have two friends that are doing the diet with me this time.  They have both lost 5 lbs since Monday.  We are all feeling great and supporting each other.  Our first goal is to lose 20 lbs.  They are smaller than me, so I will catch up in time.

Begin Weight: 292.6
Current Weight: 285.2
Goal Weight: 140-160

;D

Offline Scorpio

• Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2013, 06:01:59 AM »
Hey Everyone,
The weekends are always the hardest for me.  So this weekend, I stayed focus.  I can't wait until Spring so I can go for walks with my children, husband and dogs.  I am going to start working out in the afternoon, my gym will be completed by tomorrow.  EXCITED!!!!
I maintain weight over the weekend, this is good considering I had friends over on Saturday and seen family on Sunday (lots of food).
Begin Weight: 292.6
Current Weight: 285.0

Offline Scorpio

• Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 21, 2013, 12:43:38 PM »
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to update on here.  I haven't been here much, but still think about it. 
New Diet but similiar to Caveman (That helps)
Begin Weight: 283
Current Weight: 257.2
 ;D

Offline Escafre

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 22, 2013, 12:20:17 AM »
Hey, Scorpio, I just read your whole thread. I have to say, I was glad to see that you're still here (you posted today, even!).

You sound just like me, although my highest was 260lb at 5'8". I lost a large amount of weight twice, and gained it back. My lowest was 160lb at 10 years ago, and 199lb a year ago. Now I'm back up to where I started. I lost a bulk of my weight from 249-199 by counting calories. I reduced my intake steadily, from 1800, to 1600, to 1400 and then 1200. A healthy weight loss is 2lb a week. That's the best you can do for yourself, any more than that and you're at risk of loose skin and starvation (no matter what any website says about body fat). Don't starve yourself to hit some date or some goal. Look at it as a lifestyle change, do it for health. Lose weight steadily, not in a rush :) it might help you stay on track to have those extra calories.

That aside, you're a total inspiration, and I'm glad you're still at it. The worst thing we can do is give up!

I hope you come back and keep us updated ^^