Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: New members here  (Read 135040 times)

Offline jvance24

• Cub
    • View Profile
New members here
« on: August 01, 2011, 08:18:25 PM »
I started today with stage one. I thought I would have trouble through the day only grazing. I also hit the gym today and I did ok. Had a little headache. I will say I was looking forward to my feast and I had it around 5:00. Now I usually dont get to bed until around midnight. My concern there is it ok to still graze on some fruits or nuts or is the feast the last meal. I notice I start to get hunger around 10. Any advise? Thanks

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: New members here
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 02:49:38 AM »
You could either eat a bit later or have a little something if you're hungry...... carrott or celery sticks are a good idea.... or maybe some seeds.......just a nibble.

Nicki

Offline Juli

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:54:23 AM »
 ;D I am starting today and I think I already messed up...
I usually drink Bolthouse Farms juice. Is this acceptable for fruit? What is acceptable to drink? I also, have a cup of hot tea every morning, today I had a cup of Orgnic Chai Green tea. What is the appropriate dring regimn during stage 1?
J. Chambers

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 11:04:35 AM »
Green tea / redbush tea  are OK. You can also drink water or an occasional diluted fruit juice.

Offline sweetface26

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 08:00:29 AM »
 :) Hello today is my first day and I think i already messed it up.. i had coffee this morning without even thinking since i drink it every morning. Also the nuts i had my husband buy for me and they are the salted ones is that ok? i should probably wait to start till Monday :-/ i really want to do it. I've already dropped 50lbs after my baby in a course of a year and a half.. but i have those last 20lbs that are so hard to drop and I've tried it all so this is my last resort...
help!
Meeting small goals to get to the big one!

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 12:46:36 PM »
Don't be too hard on yourself...... stage one is getting yourself ready, so just do your best :)

Nicki

Offline joy1436

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 02:51:53 AM »
Hi i am joy, i am your new friend, i really like you.

Offline Stauf

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 07:33:37 AM »
Also a newbie, 6 foot sitting at 300lbs would like to get back down to about 220. for you oldtimers keep the advice coming you do a world of help.