Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Starting at stage 2, Getting serious about things!  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Dave Hudson

• Cub
    • View Profile
Starting at stage 2, Getting serious about things!
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:03:32 AM »
Morning,

I'm new to the forum but have followed a similar eating regime earlier in the year. I cut out all carbs and processed sugars which combined with cycling 15-20 miles a day left me feeling great and dropped a stone in weight.

Sadly with all of these sort of things, as time goes on the initial enthusiasm goes and I've started eating rubbish much to my annoyance.
So that brings me here, Full of determination. I'm going to use all my will power to get away from processed rubbish.

I've already gone to eating very little during the working day, my work is quite busy so it forces that anyway. I'm going to stop eating until the evening and then fill up on veg and protein. I'll be drinking plenty of water during the day to hold off the hunger.

I hope this is as positive for me as most of the other reports I read :D

Thanks
Dave

Offline houmax

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Starting at stage 2, Getting serious about things!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 03:17:19 PM »
Way to go Dave. Keep us posted on the progress.
Fight apathy, or not.

Hoon responsibly.

"The trouble with internet quotations is that most are just made up" - Abraham Lincoln