Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Beginning Phase 2 Today  (Read 3154 times)

Offline Alpha Ape Man

• Cub
    • View Profile
Beginning Phase 2 Today
« on: April 11, 2011, 09:45:27 AM »
I have begun Phase 2 today after a successful Phase 1.  I do not have a scale so I'm unsure of the poundage lost but the most important thing is...I feel GRRREAT!!  Already I can understand this takes strong mind and will power to get through the initial days of phase 1 and phase 2.  My body is getting full faster and the hunger is not as pressing during the day as before.  During Phase 2 I will really push eating a more stricter paleo diet.  My nemesis for these couple weeks will be the Reeses Peanut Butter eggs that are sold during Easter...I just love those damn things!!  I am happy to hear the success stories and lifestyles of my fellow cavemen and cavewomen.  Where are all the husky cavepeople who weigh over 300lbs?

Offline neschria

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Beginning Phase 2 Today
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 04:28:02 PM »
I hope things are going really well for you. I have to say, feeling better is what sold me on eating this way, even when I was just trying it out for a few days. When I do it right, I can't believe how much energy I have! I am an over 300 pounds cavewoman, though I am hoping to break out of the 300's in the next few weeks.

I am afraid to weigh myself after a week at my mom's where she basically stuffed me full of cake all week, and then having company at our house who keep bringing stuff in with them. Peanut M&Ms are my weakness, and my son keeps buying them... No excuses though. I am going to start again right now with a good paleo dinner and then back fully on the bandwagon tomorrow. I miss feeling full of energy.

Offline Alpha Ape Man

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 07:59:12 AM »
I'm now in my second week of Phase 2 and things are going well.  Water is my new best friend!!  When those hunger pains come I down a quick cup of ice cold water and I'm good.  The hardest part for me are the weekends.  Fasting for the whole day while NBA playoffs and MLB has started is difficult.  It is easy when I am at work busy, I'm not working.  I am glad to hear a fellow "Husky" cave person weight in on the board because things are little different for us.  I will meet you on the other side of 300lbs!!  Stay strong and we will encourage one another.

Offline kenney

• Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 09:23:36 AM »
for stage 2 which I am still following I never stopped eating all day I just graze and eat the proper foods and still lost I am down 13 pounds and 4.5 inches and feel great so just follow this as you can its a guideline to use. good luck to you both :)

Offline Alpha Ape Man

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 02:05:41 PM »
Thanks for the advice in making it through Phase 2.  Are you currently exercising regularly?  Any suggestions on workouts.  I love weightlifting!!  I am thinking about getting back on P90X.