Newsletter Search Contact Rss Feed
May 18, 2012, 11:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Reply to this Message! Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Paleo answer to PETA  (Read 981 times)
Tony Bondioli
Tribal Moderator
Warrior

Be strong in spirit & equal to our Fathers of old.

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2011, 06:38:53 PM »

I love animals, too   Grin

(Now click the attached image for a closer look.)

Seriously though, if you know me, you know that I have the deepest reverence for the circle of life and all that play their part in it.  Part of this is understanding that some animals are meant to eat meat, while others are meant to be meat.

* I-Love-Animals.jpg (64.96 KB, 705x309 - viewed 101 times.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:44:00 PM by Tony Bondioli » Logged

RN, B.Sc. Health Promotion and Wellness. Public Health Nurse serving a Great Lakes Native American tribe. Husband and father. Lousy at cards, but with a fair singing voice. Good to have around when the excrement hits the rotating cooling apparatus.

"I worshipped dead men for their strength, forgetting I was strong."  (Vita Sackville-West)

“I'm not a prophet or a stone aged man, just a mortal with the potential of a superman. I'm living on.”  (David Bowie)

"Man fears the beast within the wolf, because he does not understand the beast within himself."  (Turtle Island Alphabet)

"Seek not only to follow in the footsteps of the men of old; seek the things they sought."  (Basho)

"[Primal man] is of the soil... he fits into the landscape, for the hand that fashioned the continent also fashioned the man for his surroundings."  (paraphrasing Luther Standing Bear)
SidheDraoi
Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 11:32:41 AM »

I am tempted to post this up on my facebook, but I know I will be starting some serious hostilities with my veggie friends if I do.

PETA is batshit crazy... We have a PETA headquarters in my area and they are insane!! Most of the people in our area (even the vegg-heads) want them gone. I honestly think they are not far from being terrorists, their organization is so full of hatred they are the Westboro Baptist Church of the food/animal rights world.

I am all for animal rights but Matt had it right with "staying true to your biology" I live by that quote, its border-lining religious for me.

"In War, Victory. in Peace, Vigilance. in Death, Sacrifice"

"When you take civilization away from man you don't have man without civilization, you have an entirely different animal" -Simon Clark's "Blood Crazy"

"Time is the king of men, he's both their parent, and he is their
     grave, and he gives them what he will, not what they crave."
     Pericles, Act II. sc.3. William Shakespeare

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be."  Hamlet,
     Act IV. Sc. 5. William Shakespeare
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

"As fit as a modern day athlete"
If you suspect that statement to be true, then you'll probably want to know why it could be true. Well, this is what I have devoted my life to finding out, and I want to share with you everything i've learnt, as well as learn from you!
Shut me up?