Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: oil pulling  (Read 4104 times)

Offline watersennin

• Cub
    • View Profile
oil pulling
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:38:08 AM »
Oil pulling is where you swish on oil for like 10 - 20 mins and its suppose to remove toxins from your body. I was wondering if anybody knows anything about this and what is your take on it. I cant see how it could remove toxins from your entire body, like it claims, the mouth maybe. Here's a link to find out more http://www.oilpulling.com/
"In the past, severe training was the proper tradition, but nowadays people tend to avoid it as much as possible. Sometimes being ruthless or withstanding brutality is part of the art of self protection. Easy training will not make it possible to protect you from attack and danger. When your life is in danger and you are totally involved in survival you can easily endure severe injuries and hardships. Remember "Sutemi no Seishin" which is the spirit to fearlessly throw your life away." - some guy who i cant remember the name of

"Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post" - stewie griffin

Hericletus (circa 500 B.C.) said of men in battle;
"Of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there."
"Eighty are nothing but targets."
"Nine are real fighters, we are lucky to have them, they make the battle."
"Ah, but the One..." "One of them is a Warrior..."
"He will bring the others back."

ojsmoothy

Re: oil pulling
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 07:10:25 PM »
I have read about this as well. During the winter months I usually come down with a cold once or twice. I oil pull with safflower oil as it is fairly tasteless. I couldn't tell you how effective it is used this way, it seems that daily pulling might lead to greater health benefits.