Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Kangen Water  (Read 7331 times)

Offline gunfix_r

• Cub
  • I am what I am...............
    • View Profile
Kangen Water
« on: February 09, 2010, 04:10:29 AM »
Has anyone heard of or had any experience with this water?
There are more things on this planet with fangs, claws, poisons, and scales than there are things that are warm, fuzzy, and full of love.  Its a simple fact.    MAA  James Keating

Justice don't come often,  but now and then it shows up for a second or two,  helped along by a good trigger finger.   

Offline c0int0nd96a

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Kangen Water
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »
Kangen water is a separation of water into acid medium and alkaline medium i.e. into a HO and OH. However, these alkaline waters are actually more than just a split of water. From what we can learn, they are pretty much healthier as they are enriched with sufficient antioxidants and all and the main advantages of kangen water are that it gives vitality to those who consume it. I have heard that many celebrities consume it to remain younger!
hello to all

Offline zeeshan00

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Kangen Water
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 12:10:31 AM »
I have read about this as well. During the winter months I usually come down with a cold once or twice. I oil pull with safflower oil as it is fairly tasteless. I couldn't tell you how effective it is used this way, it seems that daily pulling might lead to greater health benefits.
aliiii