Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Need help and Advice!!  (Read 8988 times)

Offline scoob38

• Cub
    • View Profile
Need help and Advice!!
« on: June 09, 2015, 11:49:54 PM »
Please help!!

I have been doing the caveman diet since January (6 months) after trying to recover from illness that has effected my hormones as I have been on steroids (not Anabolic) for 2 year.
I was 14st when i started and now I'm only 13.1st, Male 5.6". I have lost inch's and cloths do fit better and muscle is coming back. Exercise I do T25(Abit of cardio and weights) as i can only manage 25mins and I try to walk twice a week as my joints hurts and i suffer from fatigue.

Average day food
Breakfast = 2 eggs 4 turkey rashers, 1 cup of coffee with almond milk
Lunch = Salad with ham, 4 satsumas
Dinner = Meat and salad
Water = 6 pints a day

I do look better, but why am i not losing weight any faster I still need to lose another stone.. how can I lose more weight!!! Still got more  to go.

Offline Stewie

• Tribal Moderator
  • Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Need help and Advice!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 08:44:23 AM »
Hello Scoob, if you feel the weight isnt coming off quick enough then my only suggestion is to try and reduce your portion sizes, and mix it up.You can have so many different fruits and veg so keep switching up your diet so you don't get bored. Also don't be too focused on what the scales are telling you, do what makes you happy and look in the mirror more. The most dangerous thing with weight-loss is to lose it too quickly. You've lost a stone so far. thats great, well done. You're doing great, don't punish yourself Scoob.
Stewie.