Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Just Starting out!  (Read 3353 times)

Offline sjbarbosa02890

• Cub
    • View Profile
Just Starting out!
« on: December 14, 2014, 10:35:53 PM »
So I'm officially starting My Stage 1 Day 1 tomorrow, Monday. I'm incredibly nervous. I studies so much about nutrition over the years, and I've tried so many different ways to lose my extra weight, but nothings seemed to work for me. Here are my stats for some reference.

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 210lbs

Granted, I do not look 210lbs, as a good portion of that is muscle that I have gained from jogging and lifting... unfortunately I gain muscle quickly but lose fat slowly. I feel like the diet I need to accompany my exercise is lacking, so I REALLY hope this will improve my eating habits and hopefully help me live more efficiently.
I went shopping today and am SO ready and excited to start tomorrow. I bought raw almonds, fruits, vegetables and some other simple stuff to graze on throughout the day. Now, greasy food has always turned my stomach due to health issues... however my problem lies with sugar. I always crave something sweet. I'll be getting back to this post to let you guys know how I'm doing soon!
If anybody has any advice, or has been in a similar situation please let me know!

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Just Starting out!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 08:16:46 PM »
Best of luck and keep the updates coming!!!!