Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Week one  (Read 3862 times)

Offline deputydawg

• Cub
    • View Profile
Week one
« on: September 26, 2014, 01:58:51 PM »
Friday  now and I have got used to eating a few nuts and some cherry tomatoes and lots of water. I had pizza for tea but couldn't manage all of it. I usually would eat a whole pizza and a few bits on top. I could do with weighing my self but only out of interest. I have read some of the other posts on here and there are some heavy guys I weighed about 88kg before I started. The main thing about this is how you learn that you can live on very little .

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Week one
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 11:51:09 PM »
Yes, not all men/ women were crated equal so many of us are "bigger" to begin with and many of us have different backgrounds, leading to various goals/ starting points.  For example, I am I. The 225 range but have added muscle so bodyfat percentage had dropped even though scale doesn't show any major change.  I have 36" jeans falling off me, hence my non-scaled reasoning at this point.

Offline RyanW001

• Cub
    • View Profile
Re: Week one
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 07:17:38 AM »
First week is always the hardest week in every sport or exercise or whatever you want to do