Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Lets try again - My Daily Log In :)  (Read 4984 times)

Offline busy

• Cub
    • View Profile
Lets try again - My Daily Log In :)
« on: August 31, 2014, 10:05:08 PM »
I was here a couple weeks ago and had started this way of living but got really sick with a cold and tummy bug, but now they have finally left my body I am back and ready to start this again. I will do my best to log in every day and record my weight and how I am going with things. I am just setting up my home gym today and have a great fitness plan I am going to follow along side this. I am going to take a before picture and then an after picture which I will post on here, will also post some update photos through out this as well. I have read some really amazing and positive stuff about this caveman lifestyle and I think it is going to change to my life in so many ways.

So here are my starting stats:
I am 1.66m and today weigh 62.9kg and am a size 10-12

My ideal would be the following
weight: 52-54kg and a size 10-8

Thanks heaps xxx

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Lets try again - My Daily Log In :)
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 12:29:17 PM »
Glad you're feeling better  :)

Offline busy

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »
Today I weighed in at 63.3kg, but is my first day of this caveman approach and yesterday I went a bit overboard with the food consumption hahaha. not sure why I did this as I just feel so ugh today but so far day one is going well xx

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 11:32:07 PM »
Do you think you use food to give yourself pleasure/ comfort ? Might be why you felt the need to have a tonne of it yesterday ? In terms of volume, you should be eating plenty the caveman way , not less....... Perhaps mentally you need to think about how you see food ?

Offline busy

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 01:17:30 AM »
So I was going well, doing this plan and then "stupidly" went out with friends for dinner and told them about my caveman diet, I explained it to them and wow did I open a can of worms so big it actually scared me off doing this. They were all quick to tell me how bad this was for my body, that I was going to get fat blah blah and it worked. The next day I was back to eating all day and feeling like crap compared to how I was going with my night time feasting. So I have spent some time on google and decided I was silly to let them get into my head like that, that they weren't correct in their info in fact they were all very wrong with it. So I have decided to re-start tomorrow and just not share with them what I am doing, I just find it funny seeing as they happily embrace these juice diets and weird stuff but made mine sound like I was killing myself.
So come tomorrow I will be back logging in every day and posting stats etc. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them?

The thing is I was feeling on top of the world doing my night time feasting and my weight had dropped down 62 which is the lowest it has been in many years and I was feeling full of energy and alive and just all round awesome. I don't know why i allowed them to have so much say and power over me that I undid my hard work doing what they were claiming was healthy.

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 07:55:30 AM »
The thing that is very important to remember is that this is how our ancestors ate for thousands of years.... Do you think cavemen were fat ?! :)

They didn't have bread or pasta or drink cows milk. It's the most NATURAL  way for you to fuel your body. People telling you otherwise have been brainwashed into thinking that potatoes/ bread etc need to form a big part of your diet ( thanks to some crazy food pyramid someone came up with ! )..... And even that is changing as people realise that fat isn't the problem, but ( certain bad ) carbs are....... ( Fruit and veg are carbs too but they're fine :)

Probably best not to talk to people about it until they see the results for themselves, then they'll have to admit it works :)

Offline busy

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 05:55:54 AM »
Thanks for that @ Lilnicki - I have decided not to tell anyone what I am doing, and as you said let the results speak for themselves and I bet they will change their tune. It is disappointing given how supportive I have been of their health plans etc but as soon as something that goes again the grain comes into it ppl seem to get all freaked out.

Weight: 63.7kg
Anyways back into it today and already feeling great, I have started doing a morning walk on my treadmill for 45 mins and I love it, I put my treadmill outside and I live in the country so my view is pretty awesome. I had a banana about 2ish as I felt a bit of a energy dip which had a headache tinge to it but once I had the banana I was fine :) xxx