Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Spinning  (Read 3510 times)

Offline cavemom2twynzz

• Cub
    • View Profile
Spinning
« on: June 14, 2014, 10:43:19 AM »
I  enjoy spinning , on stage 1 day 61 and I feel good. Will spinning for a couple months before I get into Crossfit be a good idea  ? Not crazy about Crossfit but it seems that it is best with the Caveman diet according to many posts

Offline Storm5

• Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Spinning
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 06:05:03 PM »
Funny you should mention CrossFit as I am starting that in July as I am traveling too much for work right now and have vacations mixed in.  Yes, you are correct as a local cross fit website ultimately led me to stumble upon this website as they were preaching then caveman lifestyle.  My brother has been doing cross fit for a couple months and he said his body has changed so much.  His strength is through the roof and he is getting carved up.  Even started cavemanish eating as he loved hearing my results.  You really should try cross fit, in my opinion, because I have heard it will change your life.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Spinning
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 11:24:23 PM »
The best exercise for the paleo lifestyle is variety......anything that works you all over and with different impact is perfect....... Want to do spinning AND Crossfit ?.... Why not !...... And throw in some swimming for good measure :) Try  to think about what activities cave people did and you won't go far wrong :)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 11:26:25 PM by Lilnicki »