Greetings astute traveller, this website now exists for historical reasons.

Much has been learned since 2006. I urge you to keep exploring the evolution of information through other websites.

Author Topic: Is there a Restriction of kinds of Fruit while grazing daytime?  (Read 4810 times)

Offline Hotfit

• Cub
    • View Profile
While working at my office desk and grazing on nuts or jerky - can i include fresh pineapple or mango?

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a Restriction of kinds of Fruit while grazing daytime?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 11:21:35 PM »
Yes they are fine...... Grazing should only be very small amounts though....... Just enough to tide you over until the next one , not fill you up.

Offline gloversguy87

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 12:49:45 PM »
Sorry to resurrect an old thread/post but wanted to ask about your post lilnicki - I'm planning a handful of nuts at a time, is that enough or too much? Also, plan 100g to 200g of mixed berries a day. Again, Can I eat 100g at a time or is this too much? If I take 200g I plan to eat it in 2 portion sizes.

Offline Lilnicki

• Tribal Moderator
  • Tribal Leader
  • Here to help :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 12:04:09 AM »
Be somewhat guided by how you feel when you're eating....... Mostly people are only familiar with " hungry and full " when actually there's an intermediate state of " no longer hungry "........ If you eat really slowly you will be able to stop when you are " no longer hungry " .

The actual amount will vary a bit from one person to another, but it's roughly a smallish handful .

Offline gloversguy87

• Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 12:49:04 AM »
Brilliant, thank you :)  :-*