Newsletter Search Contact Rss Feed
February 08, 2014, 05:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Reply to this Message! Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 4643 times)
Matt Emery
Administrator
Tribal Leader

View Profile WWW
« on: May 17, 2007, 08:24:22 PM »

The caveman may of stayed incredibly fit by hunting and gathering food and supplies, but in modern society we need to simulate such activites, due to the sedantry lifestyle we have chosen to pursue.

So how do we get motivated to exercise when our survival doesn't depend upon it? Let us explore that.

"Be true to your biology"
Foxy
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 06:52:31 PM »

Hey Bud
Owen here. Nice site, love the layout. I'll seeya in the gym later.

Cheers and train hard

Edit: How the bloody hell did you get 1000 posts up!!!  Shocked

While there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's 'me' in 'good times'.
Matt Emery
Administrator
Tribal Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 09:25:38 PM »

Hi Owen, thanks for dropping by, and thanks for the comments on the site.
I'm thinking of setting up a "Bush Gym" on the cliff tops overlooking the Pacific Ocean near Pearl Beach.  I figure we could climb the mountain to get to it, and use trees and rocks as our equipment.  I'll fill you in later on the details.

Cheers!

PS I'll fill you in on the 1000 posts phenonema later  Wink

cave_girl1702
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »

Congratulations on a very intriguing website! I think its great that you are able to ask those impossible questions and listen to anothers point of view. I agree with a portion of the things you write here, and also disagree with a portion as well. I also find it intersting to hear anothers point of view and look forward to discussing certain issues with you and others at a later date.

I just wanted to leave you a quick note to say keep up the good work. Your website is very informative and looks to be attracting more and more people daily. Your photographs and video's are also a great attraction. Congratulations again.

Cave_Girl1702
Matt Emery
Administrator
Tribal Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 11:51:55 PM »

Congratulations on a very intriguing website!

Thanks Cave Girl (I love that name)!
The website is growing daily,  and i'm thrilled that people can come and here and talk about the big questions, and challenge our thoughts and beliefs.  I hope it becomes a great place to learn more about our planet and ourselves.

It's wonderful that you agree and disagree with some of the thoughts mentioned here.  I'm very open to hearing about your thoughts and experiences too Smiley

Foxy
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 09:44:38 PM »

Congratulations on a very intriguing website! I think its great that you are able to ask those impossible questions and listen to anothers point of view. I agree with a portion of the things you write here, and also disagree with a portion as well. I also find it intersting to hear anothers point of view and look forward to discussing certain issues with you and others at a later date.

I just wanted to leave you a quick note to say keep up the good work. Your website is very informative and looks to be attracting more and more people daily. Your photographs and video's are also a great attraction. Congratulations again.

Cave_Girl1702

Welcome to the site Cavegirl.
I'm glad to see more new members on here. I agree with most of the training on thissite and I train often with Matt at my local gym. I hope we can help you, and any question you take the time to ask I will try and take the time to answer.
Take care
Owen

While there's no 'I' in 'team'. There's 'me' in 'good times'.
Renee
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 07:03:37 PM »

Hello fellow cave people, I`m Renee and new to this whole fitness thing.... First of all I think your website is awesome and it has made me look at my life and fitness level in a whole new light.

Recently i gave up smoking, it`s been 9 days and truely it was not that hard. When i gave up smoking i set myself a goal to walk to my mums house which is about 5 km by car. Today i have reached that goal!!!!!! I rode my bike there and i even made it home.... this was a joke in my family that i would not make it back.. so I gave myself a pat on the back and thought I would share my excitement.

In a way this site has turned my life around, thank you!
Matt Emery
Administrator
Tribal Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2007, 07:10:22 PM »

Hello fellow cave people, I`m Renee and new to this whole fitness thing.... First of all I think your website is awesome and it has made me look at my life and fitness level in a whole new light.

Recently i gave up smoking, it`s been 9 days and truely it was not that hard. When i gave up smoking i set myself a goal to walk to my mums house which is about 5 km by car. Today i have reached that goal!!!!!! I rode my bike there and i even made it home.... this was a joke in my family that i would not make it back.. so I gave myself a pat on the back and thought I would share my excitement.

Brilliant effort Renee!  Well done!  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

"As fit as a modern day athlete"
If you suspect that statement to be true, then you'll probably want to know why it could be true. Well, this is what I have devoted my life to finding out, and I want to share with you everything i've learnt, as well as learn from you!
Shut me up?