Newsletter Search Contact Rss Feed
October 20, 2014, 03:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Reply to this Message! Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey  (Read 495 times)
Old Mando
Cub

View Profile
Hey
« on: December 30, 2011, 02:52:14 AM »

Hey All,
I am a 43 year old guy that used to be really fit in my youth. Somewhere along the line with jobs and kids I lost myself, I have eaten too much of the wrong foods and drank too much alcohol. I visited the chiropracter the other day and he reccommended the Paleo Diet. I am so glad to have found this site. The future of my food and exercise starts to day!

Cheesy
lizzycharlene
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 04:24:27 AM »

Welcome!
I too am feeling pretty blessed that I found this site.  I started reading about Paleo with Mark's Daily Apple and stumbled upon this site as well.  From what I can see everyone here is sooo supportive and willing to motivate you through every step of the process of creating a better life.  I read these posts for hours yesterday and Im already back on reading more insightful information.  Good luck!
Ronnie88
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 05:31:45 AM »

Welcome guys, i too am very thankful to find this site, i believe it gives great advice and knowledge on how to change ur eating habits, its definately worked for me in the past and I hope to get back into it in the new year. BRING IT ON!! 

I am 23 and i firmly believe i couldn have done this b4,  this is something that comes with age and hopefully i can implement this for a long time to come.  this site this really been the back bone to my weight loss, very educational site!!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

"As fit as a modern day athlete"
If you suspect that statement to be true, then you'll probably want to know why it could be true. Well, this is what I have devoted my life to finding out, and I want to share with you everything i've learnt, as well as learn from you!
Shut me up?