Newsletter Search Contact Rss Feed
September 29, 2013, 05:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How does coffee fit in the Caveman thing?  (Voting closed: March 15, 2012, 10:03:07 AM)
Some? - 0 (0%)
None? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Reply to this Message! Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coffee!  (Read 3735 times)
Johnsonapolis
Cub

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2012, 10:03:07 AM »

Should I stop drinking coffee?
Lilnicki
Tribal Moderator
Warrior

Here to help :)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:47:41 AM »

There are quite a lot of threads on this, so do have a browse...... it really depends how strict you want to be...... i found it really bad when i came off caffeine which told me what it was doing to my body...... i don't have caffeine any more, though i do have an occasional cup off decaf. If you want to give it up, then look for something else you find delicious, so you won't be tempted back on it...... green tea is worth a try or redbush.

Nicki
Aron
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 06:33:46 PM »

I've not had any coffee since i start on this diet 5 weeks back ... was pretty jittery for the first few days and feeling tired but like the last poster mentioned that just showed me how much of an addiction i had ... my housemate turned me on to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelion_coffee which is actually pretty good but i'm pretty much just sticking to organic tea at work now ... sleeping much better !!
Jana
Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 11:47:02 AM »

Dandelion coffee proved to be a good choice for me when I'm dehydrated or where there is a chance that I become dehydrated. For some reason it keeps the liquid in my body and preventing it from just being filtered through the kidneys.

Cavewoman since March 8 2012.
cavemandave
Cub

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 11:31:09 AM »

Coffee's a funny one for me.

There are definite benefits by keeping clear of it like, you'll sleep better although there are other factors for a good nights kip but its all similar to the 'sugar hi/low' thing, the more you get the more you need, then you end up with a constant supply of caffeine and that's a slippery slope of cravings!

But I still have the odd one with my mum!!

Dave.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

"As fit as a modern day athlete"
If you suspect that statement to be true, then you'll probably want to know why it could be true. Well, this is what I have devoted my life to finding out, and I want to share with you everything i've learnt, as well as learn from you!
Shut me up?